- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 butter
- 3 apples, peeled, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a blender mix eggs, milk, flour, sugar vanilla salt and cinnamon, until well blended.
- In a 12-inch fluted glass dish, add butter and place in oven until melted.Remove from oven; add in single layer apple slices; then pour batter over apples, sprinkle top with brown sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Serve immediately with warm maple syrup. Serves 6.
Serve with bacon or a slice of grilled ham and fresh fruit.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American