- 2 refrigerated rolled piecrusts
- 5–6 thinly sliced peaches (or nectarines)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 6 Tbsp turbinado sugar
- 4 Tbsp butter, cubed
- Place oven rack on lowest position and heat oven to 375
- Unroll two piecrusts onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Arrange thinly sliced peaches around the center of each pie crust and top with blueberries, leaving a two inch border around the edge of the dough to fold over.
- Sprinkle peaches with 2 Tbsp sugar and 2 Tbsp cubed butter (per galette).
- Fold the edges of the dough toward the center, pinching together any overlap and creating a small edge over the fruit.
- Brush the dough lightly with water and sprinkle remaining sugar onto dough.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until the juices are bubbling and the crust is a golden brown.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: French