- 1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 Tbsp Salted Butter, cubed
- 8 ounces Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Cream Soda, room temperature
- 1 pot Freshly Brewed Strong Coffee
- Add butterscotch chips and butter in a large glass microwavable measuring cup.
- Heat in microwave for 30-45 seconds, then stir together until well blended. (Depending on your microwave, you might need to repeat this step to get all the butterscotch chips to melt)
- Add sweetened condensed milk to butterscotch mixture, stir together, and heat in microwave for an additional 30-45 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, or stand mixer, whisk the whipping cream on high speed until foamy and bubbly, but not stiff.
- Add 1 cup cream soda to whipping cream and continue to whisk for 1 minute.
- To serve, divide the butterscotch mixture evenly among 6 muggle-sized mugs. Pour hot freshly brewed coffee (the stronger, the better) over the butterscotch mixture in each mug until it’s about 3/4 of the way full. Stir with a spoon until butterscotch mixture is well blended with the coffee.
- Next, spoon 3-4 tablespoons of the cream soda whipped cream into each mug and lightly stir so as to not disturb the foamy bubbles.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: British