- 1 Lime
- 1 cup Parsley
- 1/2 cup Oregano
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 3–4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Rinse and dry your fresh herbs (parsley, oregano, cilantro), pat dry with a paper towel.
- Strip the parsley, oregano, and cilantro leaves from the stems and and finely chop the the leaves. Add the chopped herbs to a small bowl.
- Zest and juice the lime over the herbs.
- Remove the skins from the garlic cloves and mince the garlic into the bowl using a garlic press.
- Add the olive oil and season salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and serve with your favorite steaks! If you’d like the sauce to be a bit more fine, you can pulse the mixture a few times in a food processor.
- Cuisine: Argentinian