- 3 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Haas avocados
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chives
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prep the corn by cutting it away from the cob and sauteeing with a bit of oil until the corn has softened, but not browned. If using a bag of frozen corn, follow the instructions on the package for thawing or cooking.
- Once the corn is prepped, slice each of the grape tomatoes in half and add to the bowl of corn.
- Slice each avocado in half, remove the pit, scoop the meat away from the skin with a spoon, and then dice the avocado into smaller pieces. Add to the bowl of corn.
- Chop the chives into 1/4 inch pieces, add to the bowl of corn, avocado, and tomato.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the bowl of corn, drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle on a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together with salad tongs, and serve!
- Category: Main Dishes
- Cuisine: American