- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup green grapes
- 2 cups honeydew melon (about half a melon)
- 1 cup cucumber, diced (skins on)
- 4 cups ice
- Wash the cucumber, melon, and grapes. Set them in a strainer and set aside.
- Chop the honeydew melon into smaller cubes, about 2 inches in size.
- Slice the cucumber into smaller pieces. They don’t have to be perfect since you’re blending them. Save a few thin slices for garnish.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender in the order they’re listed above.
- Blend on low speed until they start to mix together.
- Turn speed to medium-high until desired constancy is reached.
- Pour in a glass and enjoy!
- If you have any left over, it keeps well in the refrigerator for up to a week.
You can substitute coconut milk for another light plant based milk such as almond or cashew.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American