- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- **A note about flour. You can also nix the baking powder and use self rising flour for fluffier pancakes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. (Flour, baking powder, sugar, salt.)
- Whisk egg in a small bowl and add to the above flour mixture along with the milk.
- Stir together until well blended and pour onto a hot greased griddle.
- Wait until pancakes are bubbling and cooked around the edges and flip.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American