- 1 cup whole raw almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 wildflower honey
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread hazelnuts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the hazelnuts to a kitchen towel and let cool for 10 minutes. Increase oven heat to 425.
- While the oven is re-heating, use the kitchen towel to rub off the skins (it’s okay if some skin remains), then pour the hazelnuts into a quart sized sandwich bag, and using a wooden spoon, break them up into halves and quarters.
- Spread the hazelnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, oats, quinoa flakes, and hemp seeds over the same prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey, brown sugar, dried blueberries, and chia seeds. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until granola is slightly browned.
- Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container. A 1/4 cup is a serving.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Nordic