- 2 8×4″ bread pans
- 1 15 ounce can unsweetened pumpkin
- 1 cup of oil
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cloves
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- Set aside the raisins and walnuts.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the dry ingredients and spices to a large bowl and mix well.
- Next, add the wet ingredients and blend into the dry ingredients either by hand or with a mixer on low speed until blended. (Do not over blend)
- Using a spatula, fold the raisins and walnuts into the batter
- Spray bread pans with non stick spray, then divide batter between 2 loaf pans
- and bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- **You can substitute chocolate chips for the raisins above.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pumpkin Bread, Easy Pumpkin Bread, Homemade Pumpkin Bread