- 1lb of butter
- 4 large strawberries
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 3 large tbs of strawberry preserves
- Let butter soften to room temperature in a large bowl, then whip the butter until it reaches a smooth creamy consistency.
- Finely chop the strawberries and add to the bowl.
- Add half a cup of honey and the strawberry preserves and once again whip until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Spoon into three medium containers keep one in the refrigerator, and freeze the rest until needed. Will stay fresh in the refrigerator for about two weeks.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American