- 12–15 tomatillos
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 2 limes, juiced
- Prep the tomatillos by removing the husks and rinsing in warm water.
- Coarsely chop the white onion.
- Remove the stem from the jalapeño pepper. If you like your salsa verde more mild, remove the jalapeño seeds. If you prefer a spicy salsa, keep the jalapeño seeds.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and puree on high speed until liquified.
- Serve tomatillo salsa verde with tortilla chips or use as a topping on tacos or enchiladas.
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Mexican