- 1 quarter watermelon, cubed (about 1 cup)
- 1 red onion
- 8 ounce pack whole feta cheese
- 5 ounce baby arugula
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Prep the pickled onion by using a sharp knife or mandolin to thinly slice the onion.
- Pour 3/4 cup white vinegar into a glass jar and stir in 1 Tbsp of sugar until it is dissolved. Add the sliced onion to the vinegar mixture and allow it to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- While the onion is pickling, prep your watermelon by cutting it into 1 inch cubes and remove the seeds.
- Add the baby arugula to a large bowl and toss with olive oil. Crumble feta cheese onto the arugula and add the blueberries, watermelon, and onion.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American