- 1 cup Farro
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh is fine)
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- zest and juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, then add the farro and reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 25 minutes until tender.
- While the farro is cooking, prep and dice the cucumber. If your’e using frozen blueberries, take them out of the freezer to thaw.
- Once the farro is done cooking, allow it to cool for 5 minutes. Then add the cucumber, cottage cheese, blueberries, and thyme.
- Zest the lemon over the bowl of farro, then squeeze in the lemon juice.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Cuisine: Nordic