- 1 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Organic Half & Half
- 1/2 Cup Tart Cherry Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and half & half until well blended.
- Pour cream mixture into ice cream machine and follow manufacturers directions. (I use a frozen Kitchen Aid ice cream bowl attachment and churn the ice cream for about 15 minutes until it’s the consistency of a soft serve.)
- Add a 1/2 inch layer of ice cream to the bottom of a bread pan. Then drop 3-4 spoonfuls of the Tart Cherry concentrate over the ice cream and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Repeat this process 3 or 4 times until all the ice cream has been transferred from your machine to the bread pan.
- Insert a chop stick or butter knife into the layered ice cream and zig zag it across the container to swirl the tart cherry concentrate and pecans in with the ice cream.
- Freeze overnight. Enjoy the next day.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American