- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2–3 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 6 4 ounce glass jars
- Coconut oil is typically solid at room temperature, so add the coconut oil to a microwave safe glass and heat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Just enough that it liquifies, but doesn’t heat up.
- Next, pour the sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a large glass bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the sugar scrub into glass mason jars, decorate with colorful twine or ribbon, and add a label with the list of ingredients and made-on date.
- Give as gifts or enjoy on your own!
- Cuisine: DIY Beauty Product