Lemon Cottage Cheese Pancakes
|Recipe: Lemon Cottage Cheese Pancakes|| |
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- ¾ cups cottage cheese
- ½ teaspoon lemon oil
- Add ingredients in order listed above to high speed blender.
- Pulse until a batter forms and cottage cheese is well blended.
- Place 2 heaped tablespoons of the batter on the griddle, cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with wild blueberry preserves.
Want to save this recipe? Pin it! 🙂